Benefits of Body Massage
1. Boosts energy: A massage therapy can help reduce your fatigue by eliminating blockages in the body’s meridians or invisible energy lines. It also helps to increase mental alertness.
2. Boosts immunity: Massage therapies increase the response of lymphocytes - a type of white blood cell, which improves the body’s resistance to diseases.
3. Relaxes body: Going in for a body massage helps relieve pain by healing damaged muscle tissues. It improves blood circulation leading to increased supply of oxygen and other nutrients to the muscles.
4. Reduces anxiety: Massage therapies reduce anxiety by lowering levels of the stress-hormone, cortisol and increasing levels of serotonin, the happiness hormone in the body. They are also effective in lowering blood pressure.
5. De-toxify your body: Sweat is essential for the skin to eliminate toxins. Going in for spa therapies like body wraps promote sweating, which detoxifies the body and restores metabolism to its normal state.
6. For a glowing skin: If you are attending a wedding, make sure you head for a massage prior to the function. Spa therapies like facials and body polishes uses gentle exfoliation techniques to remove dead skin cells and stimulate new cell growth which gives you healthy, glowing skin.
7. Anti-aging properties: Body wraps and anti-aging facials firm up loose skin and treat the unsightly appearance of cellulite, revealing younger-looking skin.
Avantra Spa is Offering Spa and Massage services since 2014. We are one of the leading massage service provider in nagpur.- Avantra Spa -
Call us : +91 74474 48271 / +91 74474 48272